Good range bag?

What all do you take to the range when you go? Alot of us just use a big plastic storage tub. They're cheap and don't break.

Not tacticool but you can't beat the dewalt tough cases for hauling crap to the range. The wheeled one is awesome if you're hauling a lot of heavy stuff. Best of all it doesn't look like anything gun related to the unknowing, just looks like a tool box of sorts since that's what it is.

Originally Posted By: GLShooterMidway sells a really nice bag.

Greg

I agree and have used mine for several years with no complaints or issues.

Originally Posted By: Uncle JimboOriginally Posted By: GLShooterMidway sells a really nice bag.

Greg

I agree and have used mine for several years with no complaints or issues.

Me, too. My Midway range bag has made several trips to WY, and TX, and hauled all over WI/MN, in my truck, and strapped to my ATV. No issues, all zippers still work, and no tears in the bag. Actually I have a bunch of Midway pistol and rifle cases, and when the zipper went on one of the pistol cases, Midway replaced it. I am not a big fan of Midway's overpriced Nitro shipping, so I wait until they run a "free shipping" promo, and then order the next batch of cases/bags.

Squeeze

Hornady makes a pretty nice one. I won it last year at the PM convention, in a year I have zero complaints and it's bigger than the usual one I take.

I have 2 dillon range bags that I bought in the early 90's, both going strong. They're a bit pricey -back then there wasn't anything like them that I could find, now there is- but they do seem to last forever.

Back