0nce In A Blue M00N

Infidel 762

Staff member
Went out calling for the first time since deer season. Slow day with high winds. No coyotes but TT Cottontail Overdrive brought in this rabbit backed cat, early morning before the winds picked up.

This hunt I set out late afternoon for a couple stands. With breading season just around the corner, thought I would try for a territorial response. I kicked off my stand with some coyote vocals followed with a lil rabbit. Few minutes into my second stand and;

Coyote hunting is where its at, I find myself there quite often. Listening to the Outlaw spitting out a wicked mix of Jd Piatt coyote vocals and a little Tony Tebbe rabbit distress. It even brought this fox, witch are rare in my area. Coyotes kill most of them off. It is only once in a blue moon that I get a red:

Once in a blue moon is where it is at... it is where I am at...

You any kin to the Eveready Bunny, Jeremy? You just keep on goin' !
thumbup.gif
That's a good looking cat; and a fox on same trip.....outstanding.

Regards,
Clarence

You are really putting a hurting on the coyote in your area, I am surprised there are any left. You gotta love a target rich environment. Enjoyed reading.

I did not weight that cat, it was just an average sized cat. The camera angle makes it look bigger that it actually is. Thanks for the kind words all

Back