Hog Hunt Last Night

Someone please tell me why no one watches these Videos. I noticed only three views. Is it maybe no one is interseted in Hog Hunting?

I'm obsessed with hog hunting, daddyflea.... Only problem is I live in Montana. I'll admit to being a huge Guess (and let's face it...Mrs. Guess....she's the real killer...haha) fan. However, I just got onto your posts and videos and want to say thanks for taking the time to create them.

I only get to hog hunt once a year....and that's in January when we go to Mason, Tx. Hoping there's lots of pork around this year. Until then, I'll live vicariously through you, the Guess clan, and Zen Archer....oh and Texas Jagd from YouTube.

Thanks again.

I try to watch all Videos that are Posted, but sometimes I will miss one or can't get one to open. Thanks for Posting!!!!!!!!!

Maybe try trimming them. 10-12 minutes is a long time to watch, and a see a few of yours that are over 30 minutes. Most people want to click, catch the action and move on, not necessarily stay tuned for a lot of commentary.

The action scenes are what draw the views. Your views seem to be about as many as the rest.

I have watched all your videos and enjoy them very much, keep posting we don’t have hogs around here where I live; thinking about taking a trip just to try hog hunting somewhere

Back