Sunday Night Solo

DoubleUp

We went back to the 6-Pack place tonight, but came in from another direction. It was a tough half mile walk in and noisy in reed stubble, but it paid off. Just a couple of howls and here she comes slam across 700 yds. of open field. My hunting buddy shot her first at about 168 yds. and just got the bottom of her chest. I killed her on the run. Here is a picture and the video.

IMG_0448 by Double Up, on Flickr

Thanks guys, means a lot coming from serious predator hunters. 6mm, sometimes I amaze myself at how much I don't know, but I did have a good teacher for what I do know. He was some guy from up in the mountains of SW Va. named David. You don't happen to know him do you?

Originally Posted By: DoubleUpThanks guys, means a lot coming from serious predator hunters. 6mm, sometimes I amaze myself at how much I don't know, but I did have a good teacher for what I do know. He was some guy from up in the mountains of SW Va. named David. You don't happen to know him do you?
Never heard of him. DoubleUp, you have it all backwards. I believe you are teaching me. I will never see in a lifetime the amount of coyotes you kill in just one season.

Sweet follow up shot Double, you fellas are kickin tail been tough here in my neck of the woods so far this season ive shot 4 females having difficulties with pics....

Thanks fellas. Bill I've been missing you ol' buddy. Glad to see you back in the game. Did you get those 4 baiting or calling? Merry Christmas to all in case I forget.

How long does your season last there? I think you told me before, but I forgot how long your season runs. You still shooting that Photon?

Back