Can only keep one Viper, the HS or the HS-T Any Viper Owners care to chime in?

joshdosmil

46265208781_0404d66f99_k.jpg

46265208711_e94a1cf0b1_z.jpg

I'm having trouble deciding which one to keep, I have to sell one for holiday cash, I'm leaning towards keeping the HS just because I could sell the HS-T for more.

The HS has dead hold bdc ret and the HS-T has the VMR-1 ret

For any HS-T owners out there, what would be the advantage of keeping the HS-T? Or is this just 100% personal preference, They are so similar I wasn't even sure why the HS cost 400 and the HS-T cost me 600

You need to decide which one is best for what you are going to use it for. There are 2 main differences

HS - Has capped turrets and 42 MOA of adjustment

HST - Has exposed turrets and 65 MOA of adjustment

I put the HS on my wifes 20 Practical but am waiting on an HST to put on my 308 or 6.5 Creedmoor for shooting longer range. I like capped turrets for hunting and exposed for shooting paper.

Mediocre to poor glass, unreliable tracking, just an overall unimpressive scope. Of the two, I preferred the HS over the HS-T. At least the turrets were covered and were less tempting to twist.

Originally Posted By: liliysdadMediocre to poor glass, unreliable tracking, just an overall unimpressive scope. Of the two, I preferred the HS over the HS-T. At least the turrets were covered and were less tempting to twist.

Totally different than my experience with them.

Originally Posted By: Redneckbmxer24Sell all of them for holiday funds, and put a Schmidt & Bender or five on your christmas list.

Win - win.

Ha, those Schmidt & Bender scopes cost more than the car I drive.

Back