Optics Planet?

pyscodog

I ordered a new Leupold from them. The price was good, got a 10% discount and free shipping. Did I make the right choice? I just read some reviews and now its kinda got me wondering if I chose the right company as the reviews on their shipping wasn't that great. I hope I'm worrying about nothing.

this should be good for 5 or 6 pages.
lol.gif

just kiddin pysco.
tongue_smilie.gif

I’ve been a little Leary of them to after reading their reviews.
I had a relative order a scope from them not to long ago. He did get it after several weeks. I’m assuming they have scopes drop shipped from somewhere else once they get your order and money.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnot this should be good for 5 or 6 pages.
lol.gif

just kiddin pysco.
tongue_smilie.gif

Well if shipping is as slow as the reviews I read, at least it will give us something to do.

Originally Posted By: DannoBoonePerhaps someone can come with a song about spring and scope
shipping blues.
cry.gif

Your idea, how about you doing it? (For what its worth, scope should be here around the 21st.)

Never had a problem with there shipping. When I ordered my pts223 from them it was back ordered and they were very good with communicating about what was going on. When they did get it in stock they called and asked if I still wanted it and if it was ok to use the same card. I have been a very happy customer.

Mostly positive although they get a lot of people pissed by the way they list there inventory. If they have it in stock it will display IN STOCK. If they do not have it in stock there will be a little place you have to click "check product availability" then it shows for example item should ship in 10-187 days. But no where in the process of checking out does it tell you that your item is out of stock and back ordered. Then once you find this out you have two options 1. Wait on hold 30-60mins to cancel the order, or 2. Just forget about it until it shows up on your door step.

I talked to them Friday and they said my scope was ready to ship and I should get it on or around the 21st. But so far, no tracking info. Its my first time ordering from them. I ordered the scope then read the reviews. Kinda had me worried but I'm sure it will show up. Just like to know when so I can be here. Stuff has come up missing off my porch when I'm not here.

They were great for me, I ordered a leica 2000b and it didn't work well, they shipped a new one the day I called with a return label for the bad one. New one is as good or better than expected.

If it matters to me on a particular item, I CALL and find out if its in stock. Their price is usually so good, it's a matter of do I want to pay more to get it now or wait. I have also had returned products to them, and they have always been fair and honest.

Mines going on my primary deer rifle. Its sighted in with the Burris that's on it now. We still have a Holiday deer hunt coming up this week-end so the new scope wont be put on until after this coming weeks hunt anyway, so there really isn't any big hurry. The scope was cheaper than any I found local and by getting the CDS dial with the scope,it was cheaper than sending it to Leupold later to have the dial installed. I've been wanting the VXR with the Firedot reticle since they first came out. Just never figured I could afford it. Finally just said F-it and bought it. Guess I'm just excited about it getting here. Hey, its almost Christmas.

I’ve never had great experiences with them then came to find out that they hardly stock anything.

BTW if you call Euro optic and speak he’ll probably offer you a better price and actually have it in stock.

Back