Kings Camo Bundles up to 50% off + free shipping

Originally Posted By: cmaterayes but you frequently have to take 3 different sizes to make a bundle

I dont wear the same size pants as I do Shirts and Jackets so that wasn’t an issue. I also like to layer with different size shirts so as to not feel all bound up. To each his own though... I’ll take 60+% off anyday! Even if I have to wear a size bigger shirt.

I’m 5’6” and weigh 130#. They have this sale every year and it’s always the same 60% off, but little stock. Lot’s of red X’s-no stock. Many times it’s a lot more than one size bigger. If it works for you, go for it.

Originally Posted By: cmateraI’m 5’6” and weigh 130#. They have this sale every year and it’s always the same 60% off, but little stock. Lot’s of red X’s-no stock. Many times it’s a lot more than one size bigger. If it works for you, go for it.

Sorry you have problems finding the right fit.

At 5'11" and 195lbs The Large shirt (with room underneath for thermals), large jacket and Medium pants fit me perfect. The new medium pants are a little snug, but my older pair of large pants (same style) fall off without a belt.

I couldn't be happier with the set. ESPECIALLY the jacket! Alone its worth the price of the entire combo in my opinion.

Back