A review of the JV Hunting Evangelist Scope. Pls read update om original post!!

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnoti am saving my pennies for the new preacher series scopes. the preachers will sell for $175 but should sell for $500.

woohoo
Lol!

The Athlon Argos scopes don't claim to have German Glass and the say "Made in China" on them and their Argos scope with Ill. Ret and FFP run right around $400.

I trust Camaraland and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't try and screw me over, I've done business with them for a long time.

I will say that I spent a number of years working in a Christian out reach ministry and one of the things I took away from the experience is that the more a person proclaims to be a Christian the less I want to turn my back on them.

Originally Posted By: AWSThe Athlon Argos scopes don't claim to have German Glass and the say "Made in China" on them and their Argos scope with Ill. Ret and FFP run right around $400.

I trust Camaraland and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't try and screw me over, I've done business with them for a long time.

Thank you, and of course we never would "screw" ANYONE.

The Athlon Argos BTR FFP Illuminated are quality made in China scopes, here is a review from another forum
We have these on special right now, in the 6-24x50 in MOA and MIL for only $299.99, give a call to get one, 516-217-1000

Originally Posted By: pahntr760Originally Posted By: KjBeachySo, is there nothing like cheap german glass?

Nope

on the bright side, there is cheap german beer.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnoti am saving my pennies for the new preacher series scopes. the preachers will sell for $175 but should sell for $500.

woohoo

And its tax free!

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: pahntr760Originally Posted By: KjBeachySo, is there nothing like cheap german glass?

Nope

on the bright side, there is cheap german beer.
Lol!

Originally Posted By: AWSthat the more a person proclaims to be a Christian the less I want to turn my back on them.

As a believer I find your statement very sad.... but true. I also immediately distrust people who volunteer that they are honest.

Back