Foxpro Furtakers California Show will be airing again, Mon 12/10/18.

derbyacresbob

The Foxpro Furtakers California show from November 2017 will be on the Outdoor Channel again on Monday at 4 pm Eastern time, Friday at 11 am Eastern time and Saturday at 5 am Eastern time.

Bob, I’ve been watching FP Furtakers since it first came out and hands down, that CA episode where you and Al called the local hills was the best I’ve seen. The footage, the calling and the chemistry between you guys was perfect. Awesome job! And you can’t beat a quad with a shotgun...I will always wonder if a fifth would’ve come had Al controlled his happy dance!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: derbyacresbobThe Foxpro Furtakers California show from November 2017 will be on the Outdoor Channel again on Monday at 4 pm Eastern time, Friday at 11 am Eastern time and Saturday at 5 am Eastern time.

BTW - what load were you using in the Shotgun?

Wish we had Outdoor channel. Provider dropped it for some reason & kept Sportsman channel; can't find a predator show on a bet.

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: johralOriginally Posted By: derbyacresbobThe Foxpro Furtakers California show from November 2017 will be on the Outdoor Channel again on Monday at 4 pm Eastern time, Friday at 11 am Eastern time and Saturday at 5 am Eastern time.

BTW - what load were you using in the Shotgun?

I used Federal Heavyweight Coyote BB 3" 1-1/2 oz loads and 3" 1-1/2 oz reloads with HW13 BB shot.

Back