My new Bughole barrel ships tomorrow am !!!!

Remage250AI

As some of you know about a month ago I ordered a Brux 26" Remage 22-250 AI barrel from www.bugholes.com to replace a shot out factory tube. Well, I got a email confirmation yesterday afternoon that the new tube will be coming my way in the am from Pennsylvania. Should shoot good and be fun.
thumbup1.gif
Its been ok only a little over a month since the order. Beats the heck out of 10-16 week wait coming from NSS !!!!

Last edited:
What twist and what was the price if you dont mind me asking? I am looking to rebarrel a Tikka T3 22-250 with a 1-7' twist. I strongly thought about a Kreigerbut I just cant handel the 6-8 month wait.

I really like my 22-250 AI I put on a Savage a month ago. Just finished forming 100 rounds of brass and have a heck of a load with RL23 and the 75gr ELD-M. Went out earlier in the week and shot a .58" three shot group at 300 yards. You'll love it.

Last edited:
Scalloper, The barrel cost me a few bucks under $600 with shipping. Its a Remage Brux SS 26" 1-8 twist with his style of barrel nut. Go check them out here http://www.bugholes.com/. The barrel nut is like a standard "Nut" different then the same Ol' Savage barrel nut. Thats why I like it. The wait time isn't that long either like NSS or others.

Thanks jdunham !!! First time buying from Greg. Probably wont be the last either....Anyway,it'll be here Monday afternoon waiting for me when I get home from work. I'm throwing out the idea to have ot cerakoted in Coyote tan or a little darker. We'll see when I get it together as my action is Blued. Options are endless.

Back