NO CALL.... I STILL KILLED IT !!!!!!!

Tim Neitzke

I walked up on a resting, maybe sleeping fox. I was about 25 yards away. It saw me... It ran away.... It stopped.... I shot it !

17-204
Don't hate me!

My brother one year, while walking to his deer blind, walked up on a sleeping coyote. Like most deer hunters think, 'I don't want to ruin my deer hunt, so i won't blast the deer's worst enemy!' (I still can't get my head wrapped around that logic).
Anyway, he precedes to his deer blind. Soon several does started to appear. And then, a monster buck. He was getting ready to blast it, when said coyote charged after the buck! My brother rolled the running son dog at 50 yards. The buck kept running until he hit the 100 yard mark, the exact distance his Trophy Slugster was zeroed in at. he dropped sat buck with one shot.
I, on the other hand, have not experienced such fortune......yet!
Congrats on your prize young man!

When opportunity knocks---TAKE THE SHOT!
Nice job
He might of been deaf and never would of responded to your calling you just never know! (hahaha)

For Fox Sakes... that's awesome...
smile.gif

I end result is the same,fur down at the end of the day.

17-204 load 30 gr Berger (no longer made) 4100ish FPS. This one was broadside ,shot mid rib. Exit about size of a quarter. Fox are fragile , 50/50 chance of good fur or blowing one up .

Thanks for the comments.
thumbup1.gif

Back