T/C Compass

RRichardson

Did some upgrading to my TC Compass 22-250 predator rig today. received my Boyds thumbhole stock,Vortex Dback 4-12-40 scope, MCARB trigger spring, and V3 Precision Pillar kit. Cant wait to get to the gun range and dial in this bad boy. Guess im too new to share pics of it though?

How did you like it out of the box? I almost pulled the trigger on a 204 the other day for a cheap calling/truck gun but then I remembered I have to many projects as it is lol

I have two, both in SA and they are pretty good shooters and darn cheap. I am happy with both but I will say they are kind of crummy feeling until you get some rounds through them, the bolt and the safety drove me crazy until it got broken in, I have one in 6.5 that will shoot an inch or under with both brands of walmart factory ammo (win and fed). One thing I will say is that as soon as you take one out of the box, clean all that machine oil off of everything and locktite your action screws to spec, both of mine had very loose action screws from the factory and almost dripped with excess machine oil, and even though the barrel was free floated - both of them from the factory leaned just a hair left in the barrel channel. I bought both of mine with the T/C rebates, one last year was a 75$ rebate and this years was a 50$ rebate, it is an impossible deal to beat at or under 200$ (ky gun co is where both of mine came from) The stock is flimsy but with the light recoiling SA calibers I haven't had any issues to speak of. In fact if they run this promo again next year with a decent rebate I wouldn't hesitate to buy another.

Back