Inferno vs Hammerjack

fratri

I currently have the inferno, thinking of upgrading, with the hammerjack needing 8 batteries, I would imagine it is a lot louder?
You thoughts are welcome....

You think or know for fact? I think it might be too but just have not heard from anyone that has compared the two...

Originally Posted By: fratriYou think or know for fact? I think it might be too but just have not heard from anyone that has compared the two...

I just found out from a guy that works for Foxpro that the Hammerjack does put out more volume than the Inferno.

Dual-amplified speakers for greater volume. Reason for more batteries. If it must be Foxpro. For the same price I would much rather have the BANSHEE. Made on the TOA-610 speaker. Better speaker than what's in those small calls.

But for $299 there is no better choice than the Lucky Duck Revolt. Possibly the best call available period!!

Last edited:
"Dual amplified speakers" means ONE amplifier for 2 speakers...

I found that I only used the horn speaker with an added SP-60 external speaker when I ran the Hammerjack style caller. Mine was the old Firestorm.

The cone speaker is more of a "bass" lower rumble speaker then a high volume output like the horn speaker.

I would go with the Banshee so all 8-10 batteries are powering a single amplified TOA style speaker instead of a the smaller horn speaker that's in the Hammerjack.

Back