Hellcat!

tripod3

A friend came by today to show me his new Hellcat and we went for a 50 mile cruise.
An impressive ride and quick, he was a little unhappy as I guess it was only capable of around 500 hp. and after he gets 500 miles on it the manufacturer will send a red key fob that allows over 700 hp to be utilized.
I think time to burn some tires, It has a touchscreen computer line lock for the front brakes to burn rubber. Why not, not my tires.

A good buddy of mine has one also, got it a couple years ago I think. First set of tires went 1500 miles lol. His longest burn out went over 100 yds, both tires. It was still going but getting squirly so he had to back out. He made me drive it back from picking up another vehicle at the mechanics, and that thing is bad to the bone! Accelerates like a motorcycle.

I am a maintenance tech in the factory that builds the superchargers for the Hellcat and Demon. I have seen some impressive stuff when they were under development. Lotta fun.

Didn't know you were friends with KC Coyote Hunter! Of course this was murdered out..., a good conversation piece with landowners..., made a great coyote calling rig..., could really throw mud... and tear up a field... and made your pecker appear to be larger than life...! Congrats... !!!
smile.gif

All joking aside, they are cool rides.

I knew the timing of this post came at a poor time with others but I did it anyway.
I doubt this car will get much mud on it. Lucky to be in another state this time.

Back