22 Nosler

So can any one recommend a barrel length?? 20" seems like it would be a happy medium
With velocity and handling. Also a possible manufacturer moa accuracy for around 200?

Originally Posted By: JerdoggerSo can any one recommend a barrel length?? 20" seems like it would be a happy medium
With velocity and handling. Also a possible manufacturer moa accuracy for around 200?

I wouldn't go less than 1 a 20" and for me a 22" would get the not. It thrives on speed and the barrel length/case capacity in concert do that for you.

Give Ritch a call and I'm sure he can get you into what you want at a very good price. It won't be $200.00 but they do have a track history of excellence.

Greg

Originally Posted By: JerdoggerSo can any one recommend a barrel length?? 20" seems like it would be a happy medium

22” isn’t bad as far as handling. Mine is a 22” with a target crown, so it’s about the same length as a 20” barrel that’s threaded with a muzzle decide on it, but it’s all barrel. I don’t know what you’ll find, if anything,for $200, but from all the reports, stay away from Stoner

Back