32lb male tonight

1trkyhntr

Killed this 32lb male tonight. I howled and heard him answer from another farm maybe 3/4 mile away. I moved and howled again, he answered but about 1/4 mile away. I moved again and howled, he answered right in front of me. Within 2 minutes 2 popped out. I hit Vole Squeaks. The 2nd one turned and went back into the woods, this one started to trot off. I lip squeaked and he stopped, maybe 125 yds. DRT. I have been hunting this farm for several years, they have heard about every sound that I use. A single howl brought them in to look, Vole Squeaks spooked them, lip squeaks killed him.
lCYWmqc.jpg

You are very consistent with your success and that is a very rare trait in the east. Keep at and keep the pics coming, always good to read your stories.

Dang Mike, you are making me jealous. Deer season ends this Sat. so I will get after them then. NOT EXPECTING YOUR #'s but hope to kill a few this winter. Mke

Some times less is more. You've shown your skill level, you won't be out done. Congrats on another successful hunt. Great job.

I will call you tomorrow if I can. My new Cooper came into Green Top this afternoon. Need to top it off with the scopes we discussed last time we talked. I will be in touch Mike. Sonny

Back