Double UGLY ! TC Dimension

I think they are butt-ugly also, but if they shoot anything like my T/C Ventures......they're a definite keeper! For me....itty bitty bughole groups has a magical way of erasing a whole lot of ugly. Lol

There was a time when I told myself, "One day, I'm going to get
an Icon." TC quit making them before that day arrived. Now,
THERE was a rifle very pleasing to the eye.

I have Dimension barrels in 223,204r and a b bolt with a 22-250 barrel ordered. The 223 loves 40 gr vmax the 204 likes anything pushed by imr8208. Needed the 22-250 to shoot up 300-400 factory rounds that will not fit my 0 freebore 250. Very comfortable to shoot and takes just minutes to change barrels, although I have never traveled with more than one barrel. Now to get everything threaded for suppressor.

Never have had a jam using A group cartridge, will try the B group mag and bolt when the 22-250 barrel arrives. The action is stiff to work with a mag in place(loaded or not). Seems like the bolt needs to "ride" the mag. I emailed TC customer service about it and was told it is normal. It never has failed to feed or extract just different from all my other bolts, including Icon(very smooth) and Venture, Savage and Remington. As I think about it, the Dimension feels like a metal mag fed 22 bolt gun.

I love mine. I was interested in a change barrel rifle and liked what I saw in this one. My first was in 243 and the factory guarantied MOA. Well this one was 1/2 MOA with just about anything I feed it, very good shooter! I was also interested in reloading about this time, but thought why should I with such great results in factory ammo. I got into reloading any way and am I glad I did, now were at 1/4 MOA. Was wanting to keep some coyote fur but the 243 was blowing them up so I orderd my first barrel in 204. W O W what a great shooter and this thing smacks the coyotes just right. I have sold fur for the last couple a years and have only had to sew one, and probably didnt need to sew that one either. Both my bolts are very smooth but I have relieved some of the tension on my mag. spring, dont really know if that helped but I'm very satisfied with my bolt action. So in answer to your question yes I love mine!

My 22-250 barrel arrived. I flushed and brushed the bore with kroil and then hit it with JB bore paste and Kroil on a tight patch and jag. About 12-15 laps and the barrel felt smooth from end to end. Clean out the paste with patch and Kroil,took it to the 100 yard range with some of my favorite pd loads, Sig case,50g vmax, H4895 shot 5 rounds 4 touching one a sliver of paper between the rest. Had to know if I should thread for a suppressor. Nice light rifle to carry, 3 barrels/calibers all shoot well under 1".

Sounds positive all around ! Because of an old injury I have trouble hold onto the mag so I really prefer fixed mags ,Apparently Savage detachable mags can be loaded through port without removing the mag from the rifle ,it is easy for me to hold the rifle to do this .Could you fill the mag from the top on these rifles ?

No top loading possible on mine, I put a S-tac 4-20x50 with target turrets on it for testing barrel. However the magazine is probably the easiest to seat and drop of all my bolt guns. Very little force is needed to seat the mag, seems like all these single stack TC mags fit 2 rounds. I stopped trying to load a 3rd.

Back