When Texas Turns Blue

Are you all concerned about this? When texas turns Blue...due to pure demographics, there will never be again....a non liberal president. It will be imposible for a non- nancy pelosi type to win 100% of the time.

No. I live in the reddest State in the Nation. We have guns and balls here that's why there ain't no blue here. I suggest Texas grows a pair and starts sending those Commiefornians back to where they came from.

And before anyone thinks about it....No...Don't move here. We don't want you.

Last edited:
Quote:Wrong forum, this post should be in the Church.

^^^^^^^This

Originally Posted By: OKRattlerNo. I suggest Texas grows a pair and starts sending those Commiefornians back to where they came from.

And before anyone thinks about it....No...Don't move here. We don't want you.

Just thank your lucky stars for Texas stepping up and slowing down the southern invasion long before the feds stepped up their efforts (Thanks to president Trump). OK is solid blue, but subject to being overrun as well.

Regards,
hm

It is not the southern invasion, with our low unemployment, we have people that are moving here from a lot of other states to work in the oil industry and it's related fields. The wages are good, the weather is pretty good, only problem is the high cost of housing in the actual oil production areas.

Originally Posted By: dogcatcherIt is not the southern invasion, with our low unemployment, we have people that are moving here from a lot of other states to work in the oil industry and it's related fields. The wages are good, the weather is pretty good, only problem is the high cost of housing in the actual oil production areas.

That, too.

Regards,
hm

Back