Need new caller what should I get

You can get the FoxPro Fusion or Crossfire, factory refurbished for under $300

I have a factory refurbished CS-24B that I have used for years with no complaints and I paid about $300 for it.

You won't be disappointed.

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisI have the Revolt, Revolution, FoxPro Shockwave and Fox Pro CS24C.

Revolt all the way................

+ adding sounds is slicker than cat snot!!!

Mr. Pop., does the Revolt use an SD card or how do you add and arrange sounds? Will it accept all sounds or is it sound specific? Why do you prefer it over the two Foxpro you have? Just trying to learn something.

I have the Fox Pro Crossfire,the CS24C and a Lucky Duck Revolt...I mainly use the CS24C and the Revolt these days...Love the TX 1000 remote for night hunting. Love the ease of adding new sounds to the Revolt and the clarity of the sounds on the revolt... not wild about the Revolts remote for night hunting though.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: 204 ARRevolt for $300, great call and sounds, no brainer.

Got one 2 weeks ago at Scheel's for $239.99. It was after the ad was over, but I started taking screenshots of deals on my phone, and they have ALWAYS honored them. Best customer service in the business. It was an online deal only too, they just ordered it for me and picked up in store. For $300 best call. For $240, best caller EVER!

I use a jbl blue tooth speaker. 100 percent in the shower waterproof, and reasonably drop proof. Well under 200 bucks, will blue tooth up to 50 yards by my use. You have a cell phone so you can download calls from anyone. I use the Byron South and Burnam Brothers. The only draw back is if you need extreme volume.

Quote:The only draw back is if you need extreme volume.
that's a pretty significant draw back just to save a few bucks. If they can't hear it, they sure as heck ain't coming.

I ain't rich enough to own a Fox Pro. I just got an Alpha Dog and a big box of rechargeable batteries. Called in a lot of coyotes and a few Bobcats. I find it very reliable and it will sure get the job done. I've had it three or four years,

I bought the same call with not so great results. Sound quality on mine is awful when the volume is higher than 35. I think I’ve scared more dogs off than I’ve called in. I’m trying to figure out a good story to tell my wife that I accidentally shot it, and it needs replaced. So I’m in the same boat of $300 +/-

Originally Posted By: Jay Sound quality on mine is awful when the volume is higher than 35.

most always that is battery related. what kind of batteries are you using?

Originally Posted By: Mtns2huntI ain't rich enough to own a Fox Pro.

lol... what year and make of vehicle do you drive? what rifle do you shoot? use cheap surplus ammunition also? you do know there are some very reasonable FoxPro models, right?

Back