Anti Gun, Costco/Citi Bank

g Bo

This may be old news but I thought I'd share it in case you didn't know. I finally put 2 & 2 together and made a couple of phone calls.

My wife and I, in fact our whole Family shops at Costco and really like it. As many of you do. About 6 months ago as we were checking out they offered us a citi bank card that would give us 4% off and if we pay it off every month , no interest and still have a discount.

Good Huh! Then about a month ago I heard Citi Bank was anti 2nd amendment so I made a call to them and the guy on the phone actually admitted that was true. I expressed my opinion and told him I'd be cancelling my card and vowed not to do business anymore with citi bank. He seemed embarrassed and apologized but said that was their stand.

I called Costco and after many transfers they finally sent me to their corporate headquarters ( I think in Washington state) the supervisor wasn't very helpful and basically told me that they had alittle negative feedback in march when they first did the deal with citi bank but hadn't had any negative feed back since then. I expressed my disappointment with Costco. She referred me to their website in the comments part and said that's the only place to voice concerns. Not much concern on Costco part, in fact it seemed like the girl on the other end of the phone was proud of the fact that Costco was using anti gun citi bank.

She said Costco just signed a contract in march with citi bank for a time and if they got enough negative comments when they renewed they may reconsider contracting with anti gun citi bank again.

Pass the word and let Costco know we won't support them if they don't change their bank that supplies their credit card service.

Fellers we've got to stand up or we will lose our rights

Thanks! Please act now!

Back