Election Day results

It's a well known fact that a suppressor turns a .223 into a nuclear launching weapon of mass destruction. Slap one onto an AR and not a living soul will be found within 400 miles of ground zero.

Seriously, I want one but I'm morally opposed to spending hundreds of dollars just to be told it's ok to own it.

Originally Posted By: Stu Farishhe's going to love it if he ever gets the govt he wants...

Heavy on the "common sense" And it begins!

Quote:Nancy Pelosi: 'Common-sense' gun control a priority of Dem-controlled House

By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Friday, November 9, 2018

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said passing stricter gun control laws will be a “priority” in the new Democrat-controlled House.

“There is bipartisan legislation to have common sense background checks to prevent guns going into the wrong hands,” the California Democrat told CNN’s Chris Cuomo Thursday night.

“This will be a priority for us in the next Congress,” Mrs. Pelosi added.

Her comments came a day after a gunman fatally shot 12 people with a Glock handgun at a bar hosting a college country music night in Thousands Oaks, California.

Mrs. Pelosi, who said she’s “100 percent” confident she’ll retake the title of House speaker, has vowed to push for a range of gun-control measures, including restrictions on high-capacity magazines and universal background checks.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/9/nancy-pelosi-common-sense-gun-control-priority-dem/

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: NdIndySeriously, I want one but I'm morally opposed to spending hundreds of dollars just to be told it's ok to own it.

My thoughts exactly
thumbup.gif
cursing.gif

So the recount resulted in a net gain for the Republican, so v she refused to submit the findings.

But she'll walk, again.

Florida election law enforcement is reminiscent of the young mother, shaking her finger at the malevolent youngster and saying, "I'm going to count to ten and you had better straighten up, or else........!"

Regards,
hm

There is nothing funny about it and what he says should be taken very seriously. Their agenda is to stir up social unrest. That is what democrats are trying to do in many different ways. Democrats are trying to manufacture order out of chaos or a state of emergency.

Back