topic change

they will tell you it's illegal to buy a gun in one state, and sell the gun by private sale...

IE...a police officer buying a gun in Ohio, and selling it to anyone he chooses...providing the receiving person is legal and not a felon. this is legal, correct. We know it is...

comments?

Last edited:
Do you want a laugh??

when I was in the military, we wore BDU's...LOL

this picture was taken at camp gruber OK.....Air Assault School. circa...late 1980's...LOL I am on the far right..trying to look badass. (for the record, I was badass back then)

We carried M16A1 rifles...what I wouldn't give to own one of those today!! You can see one hanging on the bedpost....I am pretty sure that was my rifle.... today, a $30,000 rifle..and my hand right over the business end...LOL Good times!!!

the guy on the far left....we enlisted together March 31, 1986, and he is still serving. he had his 32nd anniversary earlier this year...you know this isn't easy in todays military. FYI..He was an officer, and is now a warrant officer. so now he can retire when he wants, as I am told. I was in 6yrs..and out...the army paid for a lot of my college education, so I am not complaining. they f$ked me over a bit and short changed me, but I won't harp on that too much now that I am old and well established.

My good friend, he looks like Gunny Highway from Heartbreak Ridge if you look at him today in his dress uniform. He has so many ribbons because he has deployed multiple times. he's a badass and my hero... for sure.

Last edited:
I believe this was discussed before and turned ugly. Looks like you are trying to stir things again. The answer was given before, you just don't like it.

Back