Male grey tonight

1trkyhntr

Killed this male tonight. A couple of rabbit distresses then Platinum Grey. I've probably killed more foxes with Platinum Grey than all of the other FoxPro sounds combined. For whatever reason they come to it when they won't respond to anything else. We call it the kill sound.
The humidity was about %100 tonight, very difficult to see detail with the thermal. I passed on another target because I wasn't %100 sure what it was.
tVG5sA1.jpg

Over the past couple of years I have found the same thing to be true of the Platinum Gray Sound, it really works when nothing else does. I took a triple on one stand with it a fourth fox sat in the cutover barking at me. Good job 1trkyhntr.

Yes, it is listed as C85 on their sound library. It is a premier sound, I have used it to kill coyotes, both species of foxes(Reds and Grays) and have called in and killed two bobcats with it. Curiosity killed the cat.

You will never regret getting that sound, if you don't already have it.

Originally Posted By: YoteFoxBobcatIt came with my hammerjack. Plan to use it Thanksgiving morning

As has been mentioned already. It calls in any predator. Coyotes come to kill it, foxes come in quick, bobcats come out of curiosity.

But if it is Grays you're after though, use it mixed with Adult Gray, Grieving Gray, Screaming Gray. Just rotate the sounds every few minutes. The changing sounds of a Gray in distress pulls them in like a magnet.

Goodluck

Back