Savage 12FV rebate now till dec 2nd

TripleDeuce660

Just noticed Savage 12 FV rebate started. 60 dollar rebate until jan 2nd. Now we just need a sale to go with it for black friday.

Shame though, bass pro only carries the 6.5 and 308. They put the 22-250 up about 2 weeks ago, but it shows out of stock. I gotta drive 350 miles to get a .223 or 22-250 at cabelas.

Last edited:
Appreciate the heads-up. Looks like Cabela's only has the .204 on sale for $335.99. The rebate is not posted on their web site.

Originally Posted By: MatlockAppreciate the heads-up. Looks like Cabela's only has the .204 on sale for $335.99. The rebate is not posted on their web site.

Looks like you found your donor, Matthew.

The rebate is on bass pro if you look at the 12 fv on their website. As for the drive, it is no big deal since I will just make it a hunting/fishing trip. Lot of chukar country on the way.

Here ya go:" Black Friday Bass Pro Shop Axis $239 after rebate. Youth models available"

45869251731_7eb68cb25c_b.jpg

Regards,
hm

Kinda makes me wish I had a need for another one of those. If they made them in .17 Remington I would find a place in my safe for one I think.

Originally Posted By: pyscodogHeck Russ, get you one of them Creedmoors so you can reach them P-dogs waaaaaaaaaaay out there.

Ah, I have a .243 AI that I built for that, Bill. But truth is that for one reason or another I have not been able to put it to use yet on prairie dogs. Got a Nevada ground squirrel at almost 600 yards last year with it (32X scope came in handy there!) but that's my longest kill so far with it. But since I starting playing with Blue Dot powder in it for reduced loads I may not even use it again for long range launches. Two days ago it made me giggle yet again with 5 shots at 100 yards that I could not stick my pinky in. Who needs a Creedmore??
tt2.gif

My gunsmith buddy's a little late to the party. He's got the CM bug bad right now. I already been down that road. Didn't take me to long to get out of it either.

Back