Monty Montana

Monty Montana

I'm Back...been awhile, 2 years actually, Long story but had to curtail much to care for wife who had a bad accident. We survived but much of what was normal had to change...no hunting or shooting of any kind during this period.
I have gotten out the last couple of months nine dead coyotes and numerous squirrels...but I now have to sell off my wife's new gun (shot 6 times since build) because she will never again get to go out.
Looking on the forum I see some new rules about posting in the classified section...Am I eligible to post a FOR SALE at this time? Please advise
Thanks Monty

Quote:
2) Users with 40 or more posts will have permissions to start new threads to post items for sale. However, you may need to make one more post anywhere on the site to enable this permission. A simply reply to this thread will work to accomplish this, or a post anywhere else in the forums. This does not make an exception to the posting requirements in the classifieds rules that can be found HERE You must still meet those requirements.
A post or two more and you should be good.

Originally Posted By: crapshootQuote:
2) Users with 40 or more posts will have permissions to start new threads to post items for sale. However, you may need to make one more post anywhere on the site to enable this permission. A simply reply to this thread will work to accomplish this, or a post anywhere else in the forums. This does not make an exception to the posting requirements in the classifieds rules that can be found HERE You must still meet those requirements.
A post or two more and you should be good.

False !

Please read the rules to clarify this.

Monty I sent you a PM

Back