"Packages" mailed to Dumbocrats?

So, maybe I should have stuck this in the "Humor" section. This drips the usual libocrat "Follow us to cure a made up problem" syndrome. I think the entire scene is funny on several fronts.
1. The demodumbies have said nothing of the Antifa mobsters strong arming the public in seattle or portland or where ever that "Illegal Alien" freezone is. But immediately assume the current President dispatched the "Berkley Bomber" to spin up some home made, ineffective(that screams libocrat), with some poor spelling on the label "devices."
2. I for one, as a republican/conservative would not be mailing "devices" to proven ineffectual leaders that no longer have a horse/electric car in the race. Why not mail them to "close race" opponents in current races that might have an actual effect on our nation. (Another typical demodumbie act, shooting the horse after it died from starvation, day late dollar short.)
3. Noticed the stock market came up like 500 points today, but ineffective devices are all over the news. HMMMMMMM, libocrats hate to hear about the good things going on.
4. If that is the info he got for a douche, I'm dam glad I don't sleep in the bed with his Ol' Lady.
Although, I do still trap some...Any chance I could get some of her drawers for long distance call lure for the nasty cold winter period?
Regards,
SB

Take notice of all the pictures of the "mailed" bombs. None of the stamps are cancelled. IMO, if you really wanted to off somebody would you send a basically toy pipe bomb in the mail to someone who doesn't open their own mail? This crapola literally reeks of Democrat hail marys. Wasn't just a few days ago they trotted out some bimbo who claimed a good man raped her 35 years ago but could remember nothing about it.

The bombs did not need to explode to create chaos, questions and a lot fear of in the American public. Like that bomber in Austin, in a short time he created a lot of fear and caused only a minimum of damage.

Was it a Republican, Democrat or just some crazy person getting a good laugh at the chaos he created. Either way, you can bet he created a copycat or maybe a few, and the next ones might not be duds. Right now each side is blaming the other, but my guess it is just some nutcase that is enjoying his/her time playing with the minds of the people.

Originally Posted By: TnslimTake notice of all the pictures of the "mailed" bombs. None of the stamps are cancelled. IMO, if you really wanted to off somebody would you send a basically toy pipe bomb in the mail to someone who doesn't open their own mail? This crapola literally reeks of Democrat hail marys. Wasn't just a few days ago they trotted out some bimbo who claimed a good man raped her 35 years ago but could remember nothing about it.

Actually the stamps likely are cancelled. Most PO use UV ink to cancel now, they get scanned by computers.

The rest of it, ehhhh, it wound't surprise me at all. But the stamps don't matter.

I just came across the pictures for the first time, I figured the pictures of the bombs would be pretty irrelevant to the situation but they were more retarded than I expected...

It wasn't even a pipe bomb, it was some legal(in most states) fireworks taped to a pipe with a clock attached. And from what I read the clock had no alarm setting so it's more useless than if they had mailed it with an unlit fuse.

Brought back flash backs of the ghost gun that could shoot 30 caliber clip magazines in half a second......

Originally Posted By: ADKA suspect is in custody. Report said he has a history with law enforcement.

The news said he was a male stripper and a body builder......and a Republican Trump supporter.

Originally Posted By: ADK Naomi Wolf has a point. Fake news exists and has existed for a long time. Journalists are no longer journalists, they are propagandists.

Originally Posted By: Tnslim
Must have been Democrat bombs......none of them worked.

Regards,
hm

blush.gif

Last edited:
Back