"Packages" mailed to Dumbocrats?

TxPigKiller

So I get rained out of work and upon entering the house Fox news is covering all these "Packages" mailed to top Libs, Clinton, Obummer, etc.
Anyone find it odd these "Packages" show up when the polls show the Dumbocrat Blue Wave as has turned into a Massengale douche? Here of late the wack jobs have been Libs attacking Republicans, eg the mass shooting of a practicing ball team.
Could the Libs really be looking for a sympathy vote by mailing themselves "Packages?"
It's fairly clear to me that it has some issue with it, not one has detonated. Even a novice would have gotten one of the 4-5 "packages" to cook off.
I smell a rat.
thumbdown.gif

"It's fairly clear to me that it has some issue with it, not one has detonated. Even a novice would have gotten one of the 4-5 "packages" to cook off.
I smell a rat."

I think the radical left is very capable of doing that. Antifa, anarchist and communist street thugs will stop at nothing to secure power.

What’s wrong with you? They’re mailing bombs for god sake. Get a grip! It’s getting hard to stay a republican with dumb statements like this coming from my side.

Originally Posted By: MCaryWhat’s wrong with you? They’re mailing bombs for god sake. Get a grip! It’s getting hard to stay a republican with dumb statements like this coming from my side.

So turn in your guns and go be a libtard, nobody is stopping you.
If you re-read his comment, he is suggesting that the whole bomb story is made up, not that someone should have been harmed.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ndaa-legalizes-propaganda-2012-5

Turn off your TV's it's trash, complete garbage from every last bit of the MSM. You are being lied to, manipulated and people keep clicking that little power button on their TV asking for more of it.

Recent Gallop polls show only 32% of Americans trust MSM, they're in a free fall. If you add up Fox, CNN and NBC viewership together they get beat each month by Joe Roagan's podcast, BY MULTITUDES, and they hate that. Turning it on and watching it is sustaining the BS, zero viewers and they will be suffocated, at the very least they will be set back to find some new way to manipulate. They are coming up with whatever they can think of to sway the public and get back on top like the good ole' days. They are throwing train cars full of crap everywhere and hoping some of it sticks.

So Rock Knocker, would this shift the balance of power back to real Americans and away from the Fake News? Most honest and aware people would agree that the Left has been in control of the mainstream media, both print and electronic, for decades. If you factor in all the far left anti-America propaganda being fed to us from other sources like RT (Russian Television),Democracy Now, the defunct Aljazeera, Hollywood drivel, internet trolls, etc. ,etc. is it conceivable this change in the law could even the playing field for real Americans?

I'm not sure I fully understand the question.

Originally Posted By: ADK is it conceivable this change in the law could even the playing field for real Americans?

But no, I don't think adding more lies is going to help the American citizens, nor do I believe the law was made to help American citizens.

Originally Posted By: MCaryWhat’s wrong with you? They’re mailing bombs for god sake. Get a grip! It’s getting hard to stay a republican with dumb statements like this coming from my side.

You and the Democratic party deserve each other.

Originally Posted By: ADKWhat's a Massengale douche?

I had to look this up myself, I got a laugh out of it.

Originally Posted By: Urban dictionaryMassengale: Dooosh Asshat Racist; Insults minorities because he has a tiny dick and only finished the 4th grade before realizing his dream of being a trailer trash loser. Hobbies; nosepicking and scratching his [beeep], while exclusively mouth breathing. Dreams of one day inbreeding with his own grandmother.

Yeah, you’re dismissing a nut job mailing pipe bombs and I’m the bad guy. Get off the koolaid.your tin foil hats are on too tight.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot

Originally Posted By: wikipedia Useful idiot

In political jargon, a useful idiot is a derogatory term for a person perceived as a propagandist for a cause of whose goals they are not fully aware and who is used cynically by the leaders of the cause.[1][2] The term was originally used to describe non-Communists regarded as susceptible to Communist propaganda and manipulation.[1] The term has often been attributed to Vladimir Lenin, but this attribution is controversial.[3][4]

Naomi Wolf has a point. Fake news exists and has existed for a long time. Journalists are no longer journalists, they are propagandists.

Originally Posted By: reloader326Originally Posted By: MCaryWhat’s wrong with you? They’re mailing bombs for god sake. Get a grip! It’s getting hard to stay a republican with dumb statements like this coming from my side.

So turn in your guns and go be a libtard, nobody is stopping you.
If you re-read his comment, he is suggesting that the whole bomb story is made up, not that someone should have been harmed.

If he thinks it made up he’s an idiot, if he condones it he’s a terrorist. So what is it?

Geraldo Rivera just said he thinks it's a "bogus attempt" to further divide Americans. The bombs were not designed to explode.

Mcary, those are your opinions, not mine. It's perfectly within reason, for anyone of even average intelligence, to question the truthfulness of anything that comes out of a chronic liar's mouth.....and Hillary Clinton has been caught in more lies than her husband.

they have to treat them as real threats.

FWIW I don't think they were. PVC pipes for a pipe bomb, among other things. but they can't assume that they're not, they have to assume they're real.

no matter how much it looks like a Wile E. Coyote special from Walla Walla Washington.

Back