What's your take on the caravan?

Tnslim

Latest news reports of over 5000 Honduran, Guatemalans and Mexicans are reportedly in the process of coming to our country with plans to storm the gate. Trump vows to stop them but how? They will be unarmed so our military can't shoot them as the leftist outcry would be deafening if that happened. The wall can't be built in time to stop them so what do we do? If you notice the pictures you will see no bedrolls, food bags, water containers or anything to give subsistence for this several hundred mile walk so how are they doing it? There's no doubt in my mind this is all a ploy of the Democrat party (funded by Soros) to bring down this Administration by using the fake media to pluck at our heartstrings while showing pictures of women holding small children just wanting a better life being blasted with water cannons and teargas. Another question is "how did this get started"? Was there a building full of 5000 Central Americans that all decided at the same time to do a bumrush of our country? I doubt it but how do you explain this massive mob headed our way and how do we stop them and save face at the same time? Nobody in their right mind wants anything to do with this mob of uneducated, unskilled mostly men with no doubt a large contingent of MS13 and ISIS to illegally enter our country and if military force is used to prevent their entry into our country the leftist media will have a field day. Civilian militias maybe? Your thoughts?

The wall is never going to be built. It’s best if you don’t buy into that fantasy. Bush tried to build just a fence. It costed 2.5 million per mile, much of the border is river and the border is not clearly defined leaving America landowners with their property on the wrong side of the fence. The project had to be abandoned. Then there’s always the eminent domain and environmental activists that’ll tie it up in court for years.

It doesn’t matter anyway. These people don’t plan to sneak in. They’re going to the front gate and asking for asylum. They then will be let loose until the hearing they won’t show up for.

We need to squeeze the Mexicans into stopping them at their southern border. And better define our way too lenient asylum law. Outlaw hiring illegals and ENFORCE it.

I’m not against immigration but for x sake get in line and sign the fricken guest book.

The latest estimates are up to 7000! You think this is a spontaneous effort? I've got an international bridge or three that I'll sell you cheap!

Has anyone else noticed all the folks wearing the same (chartreuse) construction safety vests. Now that's a real coincidence isn't it. Look at the next video you see of the march; they're easy to spot.

These individuals are dispersed within the crowd and are obviously controlling the group at the visible command of a single director.

The Rio Grande Valley is ground zero for illegal immigration on the southern border. USBP announced yesterday they were picking up an average of 650 illegals in this sector daily.

Quote:More Enforcement, Prosecution for Transnational Criminal Organizations

Posted: Oct 18, 2018 6:52 PM CDT

Valley law enforcement agencies say they’re also doing their part to help keep law and order.

The tattoos discovered on several people in Border Patrol custody signal allegiance to the MS-13, or other criminal organizations. Now, they're part of the group the Justice Department's Transnational Organized Crime Task Force will focus on prosecuting.

Cartels and terrorist groups have designated prosecution task forces in the U.S.

The State Department doesn't believe they work together. In the newly released Country Reports on Terrorism for 2017, they state:

"At year's end there was no credible evidence indicating that international terrorist groups have established bases in Mexico, worked with Mexican drug cartels, or sent operatives via Mexico into the United States."

But, Local prosecutors see something different.

"We have had, in the past, at least two different situations where terrorists have been apprehended trying to enter the country illegally,” Cameron County District Attorney Luis Saenz recalls.

Entire article here: http://www.krgv.com/story/39316447/more-...l-organizations

No doubt this invasion is a direct result of the left wing's refusal to secure our borders which is seen as an open invitation by all to ignore channels provided for legal immigration. Hopefully Americans will see it for what it is.

Regards,
hm

I believe you hit it on the nose with the term "invasion" hm, just like they are attempting a soft coupe on Trump they are attempting a soft invasion of the US by "ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS".
Maybe there's time to lay a minefield along the border with signs "cross at your own risk", in both English and Spanish, what's going on needs to be stopped and the Dems. are making a mockery of our borders.

find out who's paying for it & deal with that.

funny, how people looking for asylum didn't stop at the mexican border & ask for it...

Originally Posted By: Stu Farishfind out who's paying for it & deal with that.

AMEN!

Originally Posted By: Stu Farishfunny, how people looking for asylum didn't stop at the mexican border & ask for it...

The reason they don't ask, is if they refuse asylum in Mexico, the US can then turn them back even if they get across and ask for asylum here.

USBP says that most illegals no longer attempt to evade the BP, but seek them out to request asylum. If they make it into the US and claim asylum, current law dictates that they must be given a court date and released if they "promise to show up" for their appointed trial. Yeah, right! They are then driven to the bus station and released. Courts are so backed up there is a long delay, giving them plenty of time to blend in and disappear.

Regards,
hm

It is a planned, and financed attempt by someone like Soros to make Trump look bad right before the election. However, I think it is backfiring. I believe it will help republicans take some seats in the senate AND the house.

They need to be turned around at the border.

This lands right in the laps of the democrats for their absolute refusal to work in good faith on a UNITED solution to the Swiss cheese "border"!
GW lost my respect due to his lack of interest in solving illegal immigration and Obama's outright open invitation to all comers from all points south was the final nail....I thought...then comes the sanctuary city, disban ICE, give illegals the vote California commiecrats! Sheeesh.

Put on a level that even the wildest eyed liberal should be able to understand, this is reminiscent of the mom & dad revealing their opposite positions to a delinquent child. As long as the nation is so divided on the issue, the invasion will continue.

Regards,
hm

this-is-a-caravan-this-is-an-invasion-if-it-37118541.png

Originally Posted By: jimmy917If they were coming to vote Republican, the democrats would have built a wall visible from space.

Haha! So true!

The government in those countries are corrupt and they have let their citizens down. Instead of leaving their country, they should stay there and fight for their civil rights and take their country back.

The drug cartels rule the government and the people by extortion in Central America and Mexico. Mexico has shown that it is impossible for their police and military to conquer the drug cartels. Mexico's previous president tried to do that and failed.

I believe the best way those countries can defeat the cartels is if the citizens are allowed to be armed to defend their life and their property. The vast majority are good people. If they could defend themselves, I think it would be a game changer. They should try to get their government to allow citizens to possess firearms for self defense.

Last edited:
The vast majority of them are low IQ poor people (useful idiots) mixed with criminal elements who have nothing to offer us that would benefit our society in any way. Most of them want to come here to take and or steal, and especially for the welfare programs from our democrat united nations cultural marxists who are outsourcing voters from foreign countries.

This is asymmetric warfare and a total attack on our country, an invasion by a foreign country. Make no mistake about it. This is a military operation and should be dealt with and treated as such.

Which is what the main stream corporate media wants so they can spin into something about how Americans are racist or something along those lines. It's not organic and is being staged for optics/propaganda purposes.

lots of jobs in north dakota. we should expedite them up there with the understanding that they can work to eat & support themselves.

someone has to get that oil out of the ground.

That would never work Stu. The Dems would indoctrinate them to their philosophy of 'Mobs Not Jobs' and turn them into demonstrators.

Don't stop in North Dakota, take them straight to Canada. I'm not against the immigration but I am against this. There is difference between this and legal immigration, this is just UN, Soros funded crap. Now the libs are blaming the pipe bomb found in Soros' mailbox on Trump because he just mentioned his name. Such crap, get off it and deal with it.

Last edited:
Back