Actions

Originally Posted By: Kevinfarmer3456Ive always wanted one built on an older Sako action.

You'll be very happy if you do.

My AV action Sako rifles are incredibly accurate.

Originally Posted By: pyscodogOriginally Posted By: B23Other than just wanting a build to have a custom action, and there's nothing wrong with that, what is it you think a custom action build will offer over a semi custom build?

Probably nothing. I guess its like driving a Vega or a Vette. They both get you where your going. You just look better in the Vette. LOL In all honesty, that thought cross's my mind a lot when I start running the tab on a full custom rifle. We have a guy that comes to the club with some really High End stuff.No expense spared. All the whistles and bells!!My bone stock Remington VLS shoots just as good. Makes me wonder why I need better, but his equipment sure is nice.

I had a friend who's now in Heaven. He had many custom built rifles. He told me that not one shot as accurately as my Sako Classic AV 7MM Rem Mag, which shoots as great as his little brother, AV Classic .270 Win. Both of my Sako rifles will shoot ragged one-hole groups at a hundred with hand loaded hunting ammo. I've never tried tricked out target ammo.

Back