6mmDTI Build Advice

Originally Posted By: RoscoehdI ordered mine from Thunder ammo, they are primed. Appears to be in stock. $68/100

http://shop.thunderammo.com/sellier-bellot-premium-primed-6-8-spc-brass-100-count/

Thank you for the link. That is actually not too bad of a deal. Cavityback has a 250 count of the primed S&B 6.8 cases for $109.00 but they are out of stock.

I would, however, be hesitant to try and convert the primed cases to 6DTI due to the need for sizing lube on a primed case.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Primers are cheap, just pop 'em out and use your own. Besides are those primers the same ones you're using to work up your loads? Prob not...7

Originally Posted By: DiRTY DOGPrimers are cheap, just pop 'em out and use your own. Besides are those primers the same ones you're using to work up your loads? Prob not...7

Great point!
thumbup.gif

Last edited:
My favorite 6DTI bullet is the Nosler 70 gr ballistic tip. With a case full of H4895 it will shoot 1/2" or better three shot groups at over 3200 fps. I have the same 10 twist 22" medium contour barrel. That combo knocks coyotes flat.

Back