First suppressed kill

riverhunter55

I made the first stand of the year Wednesday morning and killed a double with my Varminter 3.0 on an AR .223. The impact of the bullet shooting suppressed is almost worth the wait and money.
The ability to see the hits in the scope and noise reduction is completely worth the wait and cost.
Anybody that is on the fence should just bite the bullet and get one wont regret the decision.

Originally Posted By: riverhunter55I made the first stand of the year Wednesday morning and killed a double with my Varminter 3.0 on an AR .223. The impact of the bullet shooting suppressed is almost worth the wait and money.
The ability to see the hits in the scope and noise reduction is completely worth the wait and cost.
Anybody that is on the fence should just bite the bullet and get one wont regret the decision.

So TRUE!

I had experience with suppressors from my competitive shooting days, but I did not use them for hunting, since Az didn't allow them. But when the rules changed and they began allowing night hunting I started hunting with one. Can't say enough good things about them when using them for hunting.

Congrats!

My motto is go quietly or just go away.
smile.gif

All of my hunting crew run can's. If we have a newby go calling with us, if he doesn't own a can, then he borrows one of our quiet rifles. Being loud is just rude.

Last edited:
Back