Hawk Optics

We are one of the bigger independent Hawke dealers in the US. Their products are excellent. All scopes are airgun rated which basically means they are well made and can withstand high recoil. Optically they are excellent and their prices are lower than comparibles from other brands.
Please feel free to give us a call to discuss pricing and options, 516-217-1000.

I have 2 hawke scopes, 1 on a .22lr, and another on my ten point crossbow....both are very clear optically, rather impressive for the $ actually.
Both track excellent and ive had zero problems. I like them both very much and wouldnt hesitate to buy another.

I have one on my crossbow. The xbow was a special order by someone who never picked it up. The dealer gave me a good price and he raved about the Hawke scope on the xbow. I though he was trying to hype the scope to sell the xbow package.

After using it I am a believer. It is clear and adjustments are repeatable. The scope has graduations that are set to correspond to set distances of 20, 30, 40 and 50 yards. The graduations are right on.

I am very happy with the Hawke. BTW I have been using it for at least 5 years with no problems.

I have a Hawke Endurance that i got from Cameraland NY, mounted on a 30-06. I have about 500 rounds fired with this scope and it's rock solid. I would buy Hawke again without reservation.

I have used many of Hawke scopes especially on my airguns From the 10-50x ED all the way down to the Airmax 2-7x amx reticle. Good scopes for the money and great useable reticles. Warranty is good as well.

Back