31 days Until Mid-Term election

hm1996

Staff member
For Texans, October 9 is the last day to register to vote for the November 6, 2018 election.

Click Here For Registration Details in Your State

YOUR VOTE IS YOUR VOICE— Register to Vote Election Day is drawing closer, and your NRA wants your voice to be heard! Our Second Amendment rights are being threatened by the anti-gun forces like never before. If you have been following the news, more than likely you have seen the fervor with which our opponents are pushing their agenda.

Watching the complete disregard for the constitution by Judge Kavanugh's opposition in the senate the past few days serves to illustrate the importance of this election.

Regards,
hm

It's disgusting the lengths to which democrats will go to win.Their doing the Ted Kennedy , Harry Reid handbook of telling a lie just to get it out there and then let the idiots believe it.Thats how they got Bork and Romney.

It is imperative that everyone who values the constitution, and more specifically the 2nd amendment gets out to vote. That means, weather or not you like the republican, vote for him/her.
Vote RED. Vote Republican.

democrats will do everything they can to take away the ownership and use of guns as we know it. They will also do anything they can, legal and otherwise, to damage Trump. Personally I like a bustling economy, I like lower taxes, I like freedom, I like what Trump is doing.

sk100918dAPC20181009064508.jpg

I got a bad feeling some loony leftist is gonna do something worse than what's already been done,i.e. the baseball park shooting. No one is telling them to put on the brakes, actually seems like the opposite.

I've been thinking the same thing for awhile. It almost seems like the left would have no problem if Trump were removed by any means, and are planting the seeds hoping for some looney to flip out and do what they can't seem to accomplish.
Hillary called Trump supporters deplorable, some of those Democratic Senators are absolutely disgusting!

To repeal the second amendment takes a vote in congress and 4/5ths of the states. Without repealing the 2nd amendment there can never be any serious gun restrictions. The amendment is in simple language “The Right of the People....” this makes it very powerful and not open for interpretation.

Every election the Democratics say the Republicans are going to take away abortion and Republicans say Democrat’s are going to take away guns. Neither is going to happen but it might upset you enough that you make sure and turn out and vote.

Try selling that line to someone who lives in Kalifornia or New York where they have already lost many of their Second Amendment rights.

"It’s also worth noting that Bredesen also lied about his NRA grade. The candidate says the NRA has given him an "A" rating, but it’s really a "D"."

Many politicians lie but Democrats seem to make a habit of it.

Back