Vortex razor had lh?

zr600

Ok I’m thinking about a vortex razor hd lh 3-15x42 for m wife’s savage 308 which might get a 7mm-08 barrel if this barrel won’t shoot. Anyways I might shoot the gun from time to time and would like a decent scope. Was thinking leupold vx3i with cds at first but for the price of one of them I have been finding the razor on sale for about the same. How are the turrets on the Razor HD LH? I might dial for a shot every once in a while but won’t be a lot of turret twisting with this scope so I was wondering how the turrets compare to like a vx3 with a cds? I know they won’t be like a night force or pst or anything like that but it’s not going to be a every trip out turret twister just want to be able to twist them if needed and be able to feel the clicks. Any advice would be great.

I have a couple Razor HD LH 3-15x42 scopes and though I'm not a real big Vortex fan, I think these are very nice little scopes. I think they track fine but the turrets kinda feel mushy to me. Other than that, the optics are bright and clear all the way through the power range and for the rifles I'm using them on, I've been happy with them.

They are one of my favorite scopes. Turning turrets won't be as easy as a vx3 cds, but I turn turrets on mine and they track well. Glass wise I think they're a step up from a vx3 but both are good scopes.

Back