Loading sounds on cs24c problems

Well my problem isn’t with getting the sounds on the call as they have been successfully loaded on there. But I can seem to figure out updating the remote. I’ve plugged it in and the screen comes up to update the remote so I click continue. Almost instantly another screen pops up that it’s complete and unplug the remote from the computer. I do that and nothing changes in the remote. I updated the firmware on fox pros website thinking that may help but it didn’t change anything. Anyone else have an issue like this or any suggestions? The actual issue is I can’t update the categories and sounds on the remote. Thanks

I just did this last night. I plugged in the remote to the USB first, then opened Foxpro Programmer, it recognized the remote and I was able to send the sound and category info, ejected the remote and everything worked out. There is also a way to update the remote wirelessly from the Tx1000 menu on the remote, but I don't know if it works with categories. I love my Foxpro products but don't love the software very much. I am still trying to figure out how to set up my Shockwave and CS24 identically. Good luck!

Thanks I’ll have to try doing it in that order. The fusion I have and the shockwave are able to update the remote wirelessly but from what I can tell on the cs24c that is not an option. Thanks

Just thought I’d update this post for future reference. Called customer support today as I still couldn’t get the remote to recognize the updated sounds or categories. I was told that there was an additional step that I wasn’t doing and that was after updating the remote before disconnecting the cord to the computer I was to right click on the tx1000 drive in file manager and select “eject”. That would save the new files on the remote. If that didn’t work then I should try formatting the remote then updating it. I ended up getting it to work after reformatting the remote. Which is another option when you right click on the tx1000 in file manager. Glad that problem is solved.

Originally Posted By: DholsappleJust thought I’d update this post for future reference. Called customer support today as I still couldn’t get the remote to recognize the updated sounds or categories. I was told that there was an additional step that I wasn’t doing and that was after updating the remote before disconnecting the cord to the computer I was to right click on the tx1000 drive in file manager and select “eject”. That would save the new files on the remote. If that didn’t work then I should try formatting the remote then updating it. I ended up getting it to work after reformatting the remote. Which is another option when you right click on the tx1000 in file manager. Glad that problem is solved.

I know this is an old thread, but thanks. After F***ing around for two hours to get my categories across to my TX1000 the format remote memory worked.

Thanks

Back