alpha dogg background noise

JPH sand hills

I am hearing some sounds in the back ground as the sound starts to play. It is kind of a wavy sound. They say try new batteries . I have two new sets, not it. At primos they can not fix it. any one else ever notice these noises..I have friend who has one and his is doing the same thing..A mole squeak on number 60 sounds lousy. Nice caller ,it is load wonder id predators hear the back ground. I have have sent it back again but I BET NOTHING GOOD happens.

The speakers do not crackle it is a sound in the back ground very wavy . You do not notice so much when a howling sound or rabbit sound is loud but when it is played with less volume. The mole squeaks is awful. They all say at primos that is the way it is. I bet randy andersons caller does not have that noise. I wish you could hear it for yourself. It has to be in the recording of the sounds although say sounds are by real people making those sounds. Could be true once. They are nice people to talk to very helpful, but those people never get to hear the sounds, some guy in the back room does. Take care.

I had two of them. Both of them made a non stop puttering noise underneath every sound. The puttering only stopped if I turned the remote off while the caller was still going.

Back