IcoTec GC350...downloading sounds????

Samsquanch

I recently found an icotec gc350 at a yard sale and picked it up for $15! I'm not sure if the gal knew her husband would be pissed when he got home from work but I bought it and ran!

I have never in my life used an electronic call, I have always used Circe or a few different custom or homebuilt calls that worked better than friends' electrics, however at $15, I wasn't about to walk past it!

The call works fine from what I can tell, has a remote, sound reference card and all pre-programmed sounds from icotec loaded on an sd card. There was not any other cords with it though. I'm not sure if there should have been or not but on the call there are plugs for ext speaker and a mini usb port.

Can you download sounds through the usb to the sd, does the call have internal memory, do you run sounds through an mp3 to the call, do you need to load sounds on a seperate sd?

Sorry for all the questions but I don't have the slightest idea about how all that stuff works and was hoping someone could shed some light on the thing as to how it all works. I think the sounds that are pre loaded would be fine to use but I'd rather add some to it as they are a bit generic. Thanks a bunch!

Last edited:
How are they put in the call for use? download to the call, download to card and replace stock card with factory sounds, etc? I wouldn't mind trying this call out but i'd like some different sounds on it.

Back