Harvester 300

TV308

Any opinions/real world experience regarding this can? Other suggestions for a light can for a light build appreciated. I’ve got a thinderbeast 30p-1 that is 16oz. Would like to go lighter will be used on .308 and 6.5.
Thanks

I have 2 Harvesters and am very happy with them. I also have the Omega and would consider it over the Harvester just because of every configuration you can do with it.

I'm very happy with mine. Use it on ARs in 223,6x6.8 and 6.8 SPC. Bolt rifles from 223 through 308. If you're a rapid fire type you should probably look some where else, but for normal firing rate I feel that it's a great option.
Bobby

I love my harvester. But do love my omega even more. The omega is slightly heavier and bigger in diameter but it is shorter than the harvester. Both are great cans

Last edited:
Thanks for the input....I’ll look at the omega, may have to spend a bit more$$
Was looking at the harvester because the TBaC cans are pricey ....but worth the money....

I use one for a 204, 224 Valkyrie, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5x47L, 240 Wby Mag, and a 300 Win Mag. I have taken big game using it with the 240 and 300. Primarily it is used as a hunting rig with 3 rounds or so at a time on the midrange to bigger stuff and no more than about 10 at a time with some of the smaller stuff. I have no need for a FA rated can. It is light, and I can depend on it to shoot to the same spot every time I put it on. Like others have said, it just depends on what is important to you. It does get hot really fast.

My first stamp just arrived, for my Harvester. I have only a 18" 223 AR threaded right now. Sighted in quickly, a couple friends watched and commented that it sounded very similar to their Ruger 10/22's. Can start using it 2 days after firearms deer season closes in my area(tuesday).

I have had my harvester for a couple of years, love it no POI change on anything I shoot. Just got my Ultra 9 in a couple of weeks ago, shot it on my 308 this week. Very noticeable difference in sound suppression. My harvester will be my beat around and loner gun suppressor from now on.

Back