Low cost camera for security

SUPRX22

Would like to put up a low cost camera to watch my aunt's property at night.Don't need anything fancy but would like to get pictures of anyone sneaking around without knowing I got them on camera for the sheriff.

I did that exact thing a few months ago after my dad passed away by installing trail cams in the tractor shed.

I already had an old Covert trail cam and I bought a new inexpensive Primos trail cam from a local sporting goods store. I think I paid $69 for the Primos. I mounted both cameras in the tractor/tool shed, on opposite walls, pointing towards the center. I made screw in brackets and mounted them 10' off the floor. No one would expect them to be there unless they were looking for them.

They both take good clear pics(day and night infrared ) of anything that steps into the shed.

if you get yourself a bear box, you can put the camera in relatively plain sight and also get footage of them trying to damage your camera to destroy the evidence

http://store.camlockbox.com/security-boxes/

just a site that i found on google that looks to have security boxes for a whole lotta game cams

hth

and good luck getting the sneaky bass turds

Back