Sow Nailed in Backyard

Haha, thank LDHunter and double cheese, yes I could use a razor now and then and sometimes things do not always work out as planned, ibut a great time was had by all.

Nice Pig Skypup, I have had Hunts where everything that could went wrong, but in the long-run everything works out OK.

Hey, don't worry about the Razor, I don't get very close to them anymore either. The beard seems to help with my Camo, also keeps my face warm during those early morning Duck Hunts and Boat rides. Also nice at night while Hunting Hogs with the ATV.

First night out with a new FIR Breach and PTS223 = Happy Camper!

Mike%20Boar.JPG

LZ%20boar.JPG

T-50 took down another cockroach last night as it has been doing constantly for the last eight years, one of my favorite thermal scopes.....

T50%20Boar.JPG

My friends son, Tristan, got a new Marlin .22 LR bolt action rifle for his 16th birthday. Took him to Bass Pro and got a scope for him after targeting in the irons, zeroed in the scope and taught him basic firearm safety operation.

He wanted to go hog hunting, so gave him my 6.5mm Grendel with handloaded Barnes TSX 100 grain copper pills and first time he ever went hunting he nailed a 200 pound hog! He had never even seen a wild hog or gone hunting before....WTG Tristan!

IMG_4629.JPG

IMG_4630.JPG

IMG_4631.JPG

IMG_4632.JPG

Excellent, Great Hunt, but you have "Spoiled him Big Time"!!!! Mom and Dad may have to make another trip to the Gun Store now, going to need a Good Hog Rifle.

CONGRATULATIONS TRISTAN, A GREAT HOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back