X-caliber barrels

pyscodog

I just read where all their barrels are 25% off.
thumbup1.gif

My .243 AI barrel is an one of those. I got it because Ackleyman just gushed about how good they were. He was not lying. Very happy with it.

Have 2 of them in 20 Practical. They just won the Champions egg shoot and the regular egg shoot at the PM convention. 2nd in the champions shoot was also an X-caliber barrel in 20 Practical. Both of mine will consistently shoot very tight groups. Best so far was 3 shots measuring .110

Have two barrels,1 in .260 Win and just received a fluted & Cryo treated .224 Valkrie ,both for Savage actions. Got in on a special they ran back in June , received muzzle brakes for both along with a decent discount.
So far no complaints on quality,need to stretch out the distance when I have time.

I have a .243 and 6.5 Creed in AR10 platform from them. Both shoot very well. Im thinking of ordering another barrel, soon as I decide on the caliber.

I just got mine, it showed up quickly. Much quicker than I thought. 22-250 AI in a 8t 3 groove. I never finished off my original 22-250 barrel, gonna tempted to just put the barrel on anyway. Might just box up the factory tube and wait until I burn this barrel up.

Just got my first x-caliber barrel delivered today, It's a 20" 1-6.5" twist SPR profile 224 Valkyrie. For $165 I could not pass it up. gonna replace a PSA barrel that thinks its a 12 gauge shotgun shooting patterns instead of groups.

Ya man I bought a 6x45 xcaliber barrel and it is the tightest shooting of all my guns. Even the guns I was proud of before don’t really make it comparable. I’m gonna snoop over there right now

Originally Posted By: RustydustMy .243 AI barrel is an one of those. I got it because Ackleyman just gushed about how good they were. He was not lying. Very happy with it.
Yes Rusty, when Ackleyman gives his knowledgeable advice it’s like that commercial.
“ When E.F. Hutton talks, people listen.”

My 284 barrel is one of the most accurate I own. I've also got a 25-45 Sharps that I haven't put any time into so I can't really say. I also just ordered a 22-250 8T 3 groove Cryo'd barrel. Hopefully they get a 25 Creedmoor reamer before their next sale.

They are excellent barrels. I will say this, looking at it with a Hawkeye borescope mine has zero flaws or tool marks. It looks like a "high end" barrel costing hundreds more. Mine shoots as good as it looks. Buy with confidence!!!!

Back