New guy... Cougar advice, is this as dumb as it sounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Kevinfarmer3456I used to know a guy that had a predatory bird permit for his ADC work. But I have no idea what it was called or where he got it yes. Mine is the same.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: fw707
Could you just give me the name from the top of your permit that allows you to legally pick up road-killed hawk and owl parts and use them as attractors and decoys while you are hunting.
It would sure save me some time.

you will never get one of those permits. it is a very special permit for very special people. yes indeed.

I’m beginning to think you are right, Slick!
Heck, I can’t even find find out the name of the permit so I can apply for one!

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: fw707
Could you just give me the name from the top of your permit that allows you to legally pick up road-killed hawk and owl parts and use them as attractors and decoys while you are hunting.

you will never get one of those permits. it is a very special permit for very special people. yes indeed.

Heck, I can’t even find find out the name of the permit so I can apply for one! you might try calling us fish and wildlife and ask them about it

Originally Posted By: Catdog1Originally Posted By: Kevinfarmer3456I used to know a guy that had a predatory bird permit for his ADC work. But I have no idea what it was called or where he got it yes. Mine is the same.

The same as what??
If you can give me the name of the permit and the office that issued yours I can call them and get the application process started.

Originally Posted By: Kevinfarmer3456Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: fw707

Heck, I can’t even find find out the name of the permit so I can apply for one! you might try calling us fish and wildlife and ask them about it there's no way that's going to happen. That would actually require him to do something. He wants everybody else to do the footwork for him. There's no way I would help him find a cup of water if he was on fire between him and snot-nose they've both treated me like crap on this forum for years I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire...these are the kind of guys that, if you cant do it for them and hold their hand thru the whole process....that in their mind, "such thing doesnt exist and youre a liar"

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Catdog1Originally Posted By: Kevinfarmer3456Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: fw707

Heck, I can’t even find find out the name of the permit so I can apply for one! you might try calling us fish and wildlife and ask them about it there's no way that's going to happen. That would actually require him to do something. He wants everybody else to do the footwork for him. There's no way I would help him find a cup of water if he was on fire between him and snot-nose they've both treated me like crap on this forum for years I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire

Oops.
Seems like somebody’s a little upset.

Truthfully, he doesnt want one of these permits like he keeps leading on and lying about wanting one. He just wants me to prove something to him because i have something he didnt even know exsisted and he is pissed that he doesnt know everything. I don't have to prove anything to him, simply because this conversation had nothing to do with him in the first place. I have a permit to possess predatory birds and migratory birds that I received from USFW for my ADC work that I do privately. End of story if he really wanted one he would already have one or he would have already contacted them to get the application.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: Catdog1Originally Posted By: Kevinfarmer3456Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: fw707

Heck, I can’t even find find out the name of the permit so I can apply for one! you might try calling us fish and wildlife and ask them about it there's no way that's going to happen. That would actually require him to do something. He wants everybody else to do the footwork for him. There's no way I would help him find a cup of water if he was on fire between him and snot-nose they've both treated me like crap on this forum for years I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire

Oops.
Seems like somebody’s a little upset. Oops...seems like someone is lazy and cant do their own homework

Originally Posted By: Catdog1Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: Catdog1Originally Posted By: Kevinfarmer3456Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: fw707

Oops.
Seems like somebody’s a little upset. Oops...seems like someone is lazy and cant do their own homework

Seems pretty simple.....

Originally Posted By: fw707

lol.gif

From the “Board Rules”:

“Posting that counsels illegal activities ...................will not be tolerated and could result in immediate suspension of posting privileges.”

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=boardrules&v=1

Originally Posted By: Catdog1Personally if you decide to buy a Foxpro I would just buy the decoy that goes with it that would be the easiest thing. Other than that just a couple wings from an owl or a hawk on some string will work

??

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: fw707From the “Board Rules”:

“Posting that counsels illegal activities ...................will not be tolerated and could result in immediate suspension of posting privileges.”

Originally Posted By: Catdog1Personally if you decide to buy a Foxpro I would just buy the decoy that goes with it that would be the easiest thing. Other than that just a couple wings from an owl or a hawk on some string will work

??
oh boy here we go....told ya...high post count...knows everything...gets butt hurt cause he is wrong...instantly trying to play forum cop and get someone banned...typical....sad honestly.

Originally Posted By: Catdog1Originally Posted By: fw707From the “Board Rules”:

??
oh boy here we go....told ya...high post count...knows everything...gets butt hurt cause he is wrong...instantly trying to play forum cop and get someone banned...typical....sad honestly.

lol.gif

Not my rules counselor, they are the board rules you agreed to when you signed on.
lol.gif

Now tell us what permit you have that allows you to pick up road-killed birds of prey and use them as decoys and attractactors while hunting.
You’re running out of ways to dodge, distract, and redirect the question.

lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Kevinfarmer3456I used to know a guy that had a predatory bird permit for his ADC work. But I have no idea what it was called or where he got it

Now that right there was a worthwhile contribution to the discussion.
If you come up with any more valuable information please let us know.

lol.gif
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: Kevinfarmer3456I used to know a guy that had a predatory bird permit for his ADC work. But I have no idea what it was called or where he got it

lol.gif
lol.gif
exact example of what catdog was saying...more smart responses...lol

Originally Posted By: Kevinfarmer3456Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: Kevinfarmer3456I used to know a guy that had a predatory bird permit for his ADC work. But I have no idea what it was called or where he got it

lol.gif
lol.gif

Yeah, that catdog is a wealth of information.
He’s good with responses, but short on answers.
lol.gif

Hooboy, gettin' to know the folks around here. haha. So I won't go out harvest hawk feathers anytime soon...
smile.gif

Found some turkey feathers and good to go with a decoy... Anyone else want to chime in on why or why not to use a decoy for lions? It's not going to hurt, right?.... or is it? From what I've gathered I'll use a decoy for bobcats for sure.

Originally Posted By: Kevinfarmer3456Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: Kevinfarmer3456I used to know a guy that had a predatory bird permit for his ADC work. But I have no idea what it was called or where he got it

lol.gif
lol.gif

Hey Kevin,
Look up the definition of “obfuscation” and then let the rest of us know if you think it applies to your mentor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back