FRIDAY NIGHT MUSIC THREAD...

"Grey above and black below...sky above and the mud below"."Roane horse", "braided bridle"," mud below". Or, the black soil of the Triangle? Haunting sound Redfrog.

Originally Posted By: ADK"Grey above and black below...sky above and the mud below"."Roane horse", "braided bridle"," mud below". Or, the black soil of the Triangle? Haunting sound Redfrog.

It can be an interesting place from the back of a horse.

Originally Posted By: RedfrogOriginally Posted By: ADK"Grey above and black below...sky above and the mud below"."Roane horse", "braided bridle"," mud below". Or, the black soil of the Triangle? Haunting sound Redfrog.

It can be an interesting place from the back of a horse.

About ten years ago I was on a flight to Alaska which was detoured to Winnipeg for an unexpected stop. That's an interesting story but I won't go there. On the ascent out of Winnipeg we flew over the Triangle at about 20,000 feet. Absolutely inspiring, from a hunters point of view, to see all that wide open and lonely country. If I was younger I'd book a hunt with you Redfrog.

Catching a Merle Haggard concert from Billy Bob's on TV. Too many interviews interrupting the music but always good to see a legend, even on tv.

Back