$250-$1000 per wolf anyone??

243kimber

Ahhhh......My dream have come true at last! To be paid for blasting wolves! Sounds good. i hope it works out for them. i gave them a call & sent an email for more info. And helping the wildlife at the same time! Maybe there is a god after all! Well.....No. But it's still great news!

OK, lets see here. No one knows what you are talking about, but I am sure you have pissed some people off.
Perhaps this thread should be in the Church?

I know Idaho has a program where a group of hunters and concerned ranchers got together and created a non-profit I believe called F4WM. For an annual fee of $35 I think you can get paid to kill a wolf. The price depends on the zone where the wolf was taken. You get the wolf tag validated by a warden, send that, a photo and a copy of your hunting license and they send you a check according to their website. And you get to keep the wolf.

Originally Posted By: 243kimber Ahhhh......My dream have come true at last! To be paid for blasting wolves! Sounds good. i hope it works out for them. i gave them a call & sent an email for more info. And helping the wildlife at the same time! Maybe there is a god after all! Well.....No. But it's still great news!

Gotta go find my crystal ball...

Originally Posted By: 6724OK, lets see here. No one knows what you are talking about, but I am sure you have pissed some people off.
Perhaps this thread should be in the Church?

Yeah, what he said.

I wasn’t talking about your personal chosen man-made god. I was talking about the 9,999 other ones. Yours is the right one. No need to get upset by not having a PM sense of humor.

Last edited:
At my place in Idaho, I can legally shoot 5 a year. A landowner permit can get me 1 additional....2 weeks ago I was photographing Elk, and had one about 100 yards following me thru dense forrest. I had a .40 in chest holster, was never threatened, and had zero chance of hitting it at that range, looked like a large male, all black. Many times I feel as though I have more wolves than coyotes on my property..myself and my neighboring land owners want them all dead.

I would like to talk to some hunters where this has ben successful. It really is a Great idea! It would be great if I could work something out. I made several calls today. Seems everyone is out working at this time. i left messages.

Originally Posted By: 243kimber I wasn’t talking about your personal chosen man-made god. I was talking about the 9,999 other ones. Yours is the right one. No need to get upset by not having a PM sense of humor.

With all due respect to you, Kimber, this type of talk needs to be in the forum "Church of the Painful Truth." As to having a sense of humor, those that know me know that I have a pretty good one. But to me, there is no humor in trying to deny my Lord and Savior, Creator and giver of life. That topic is best discussed in an appropriate forum. I wish you well.

I'm just waiting for a few complete sentences to form a short paragraph describing what his post is actually about.

Originally Posted By: GCI'm just waiting for a few complete sentences to form a short paragraph describing what his post is actually about.

EXACTLY!!!

Maybe if he does that, he could refrain from insulting the majority of the population?

Not insulting anyone. Im saying you guys are right, and out of the number 9,999, Im agreeing. But shooting a wolf, and getting refunded for expenses is very attractive.

Originally Posted By: 243kimber Not insulting anyone. Im saying you guys are right, and out of the number 9,999, Im agreeing. But shooting a wolf, and getting refunded for expenses is very attractive.

Apparently you just don't get it.
Or perhaps (I doubt it), you just can't get your point across without it being taken in another way. But, judging by your signature line, I'm guessing that you DO intend to insult everyone's faith.
I am not a religious man, but many people are. I do not see any reason to insult what others may believe.

In general, there is an argument that there are over 10,000 gods man has invented and worshiped since the dawn of man. (150,000 years, give or take). Now out of that past, if you study different religions over the millennia, there have been religions after religions that have come and gone. Over and over the process works. Religions come and go. That number of total religions,( to keep things simple), have been designated as over 10,000 different ones. So, growing ups catholic like I did, I knew for a fact my parents were able to travel to far off lands, decipher ancient scriptures from forgotten languages, and studied all of the holy scripture from each of these religions. After painstakingly studying the validity of each of these different religion's holy text, they decided that the one religion of their parents just happened to be the religion that was the right one! Makes sense, doesn't it?? Im just like you guys. i don't believe in those 9,999 other religions either! I just take it one religion further. This is no different in saying I don't believe in your football team, your favorite music, color, etc..
And I still think getting $$ for blasting a wolf would be one of the coolest thing ever.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Very simple.

Originally Posted By: CoyoteHunter270Will somebody please explain what the [beeep] 243 kimber is talking about? And what is this 9,999 God's crap he keeps mentioning.

There is only one Savior, and the evidence is undeniable. Good luck in your search.

Also, hope you end up getting paid to hunt wolves. I think it would be very cool as well!

Every time I’ve posted this the internet messed up so here it is again,

Yes the organization does pay, its $250 per hunted wolf which covers a non resident tag by the way. It’s 1,000 per trapped wolf because with pelt prices down a lot of trappers were giving up wolf trapping as it had way too little of a pay out. The pay out is only for Idaho and Montana wolves and must be shown to a warden.

The wolves are destroying elk and moose populations up there and the government trappers can’t keep up so last year the fish and game even proposed offering a bounty again. Won’t be long and Washington should be joining too as the northeast is getting HAMMERED. Great organization and the state, RMEF, few other big name wildlife organizations all approve and even donate. I think RMEF does 10K a year.

The name is Foundation for Wildlife Management.

Originally Posted By: Tracker0721
The pay out is only for Idaho and Montana wolves and must be shown to a warden.

The name is Foundation for Wildlife Management.

Per Justin Webb of the F4WM 5/29/18 "F4WM - The program only reimburses Idaho wolf harvests at this time".

Last edited:
Oh, that must’ve just been a hope. They posted on the hunting Washington forum before saying Idaho AND Montana but that musta changed or was incorrect. My bad.

Back