Late Summer Coyote

Night Eyes

Ryan and I got the itch and just couldn’t wait any longer for the cooler weather to arrive. I also wanted to test our two new prototype lights. Ryan was testing the GL-250 Gun Light and I was testing the GL-350 Gun Light. After about 30 minutes of on and off calling I noticed a set of eyes running directly towards me. They stopped at about 40 yards then started angling down wind. I activated the GL-350 which was mounted on my .17 Hornet and followed it as it was trotting to my downwind side. He stopped at about 30 yards and I placed a 25 grain hollow point directly below his chin. DRT

nBZxnCk.jpg

Originally Posted By: Pa. MickYou got started ahead of me, lol ! Awesome !!!

I usually do not start this early however I wanted to do some testing on a few of our new lights. Besides Ryan has been bugging me to get out. I do feel a little bad that the fur may not be able to be used though. Looking forward to some cooler weather.

Congrats Joe------ -----Hey I sure enjoyed your seminar at the trappers National Convention this summer in Escanaba Mi ----Be trying my new head light out soon-------------skip

Hi Skip,

I am glad to know you enjoyed it. If I can be of more assistance please reach out and let me know.
Have a safe and successful season!
Joe

Back