Sierra Game Changers

shelton573

Has anyone tried the new Sierra game changers bullets yet? I ordered some for my new 243 for a deer hunting round. The game king seems to have good results so I would assume the tipped version would do just as well but just thought I’d see if anyone has tried them. Thanks!

Have not used any yet but have some on order. Going to be a deer load for a .243 also. Have always been happy with sierra bullets and am looking forward to trying these out. Should be shooting them on paper in the next week or two and find out in November how they work.

I've shot the 6.5 130's with very good results on paper. In a 6.5x47L it was easy to find a load that shot consistently (several groups) right at to just under half inch for 5 shots. I have not shot any game/fur but have high hopes.

I also have some 6mm 90's but not dove into them just yet. Have two buddies that have tinkered with them, both in 6BR. One found a very good load quickly, the other; really struggled & almost gave up, then found a magic place...

So far, the accuracy dept looks like typical sierra.

Appears they (TGK) have finally made it to the shelves of the masses (not just Midway). Likely be a lot more testing soon...

Thanks for the info guys! I got mine the other day but with work the way it is, haven't had a chance to mess with them. I'll report back with any info.

Back