Unwanted response to calls

Like the rest of you I've called in people, hawks, dogs, owls and cats. I've had a owl fly in and grab my mojo critter one time, he dropped it after going around 50 feet. All I could think of was my mojo flying way, was sure glad when it fell back to the ground. The funniest thing was, I was calling for a sheep guy. He had his sheep in the next pasture, so I set up in the other pasture. I was sitting with my back against a big tree, turn the call on and this big sheep dog came up and layed down next to me. Every time I would turn on the call it would lay there and howl, I got to laughing and gave up.

I have called in a lot of different animals, Including my miserable fat bit*h neighbor, but the funniest was a mouse while playing rodent distress.

I have called in a skunk on 3 different occasions. Unnerving to say the least. Worst part is they are very difficult to scare off! I just run.

Owls at dusk

lost a topper to a hawk

Small group of cows surrounded my call, and almost stepped on it

A few white tails

A couple domestic cats

Raccoons

1 hunter

And one unknown that hit me in the lower back hard enough to draw blood. I was seated on the ground with my back facing some thick brush so I know it wasn't a bird of some type. It sure did startle me though

Originally Posted By: why

And one unknown that hit me in the lower back hard enough to draw blood. I was seated on the ground with my back facing some thick brush so I know it wasn't a bird of some type. It sure did startle me though

Booger!

A few deer and I've had an owl swipe at a foxjack once before. Had a couple more circle the call and also some hawks. Stray dog's are bad in near public land here so thats also common

Back