Trail Cameras

FishnHunt9

What trail cameras are y’all using I hope this topic is allowed in this thread but Ive had a few crap out on me this year some fairly new but will probably be buying a camera or two in the near future.

Last edited:
i'v had good luck with browning,moultrie and even simmons. i'v got an old cuddeback i don't care for but cant speck for their new ones. what kind did you have that crapped out?

Primos truth cam it’s a black flash but luckily it was only 30 bucks on clearance at Walmart last year I think the switch is bad. I have a browning that was one of the originals that browning came out with a bear tore it up but I didn’t like it, it took great pictures and was great on batteries but it would not detect more than 25 feet when I called browning they said that’s normal and it’s range. Have new brownings gotten any better with how far they detect because if that’s the case I’ll buy another I did like the camera just not the range.

Last edited:
I am looking for a trail camera that I don’t need to buy a viewer for. I want to
Look at pictures right off camera and not drive home to find out I had camera set up wrong. What do you guys recommend ? Also no flash would be a big option if it is available. Thanks. Marty

I bought a boneview sd and micro sd card reader it plugs into cell phone and you use your phone to view pictures. I like it a lot helps me check pictures at camera to make sure I’m in right spot and not just getting pictures of stuff I don’t want.

Back