R.I.P. John McCain

Originally Posted By: GCBite my tongue and remember, "Don't speak ill of the dead."

You must know what I know about the traitor.

I don't agree with some of the things he did in his later votes. However he paid one [beeep] of a price for serving his country because of his love for his country. How many years could you spend in a cage being beaten daily and starved as close to death as possible without them letting you die?

While others were running and hiding from the fight he went joined it when he didn't have to, he could have had any cushy job he wanted.

So if you care to mark his passing with hatred, do so.
I will mark it with respect.

Originally Posted By: vahunterOriginally Posted By: GCBite my tongue and remember, "Don't speak ill of the dead."

You must know what I know about the traitor.

Yup, his misdeeds were covered up well

NOT fake news, I remember when it happened!

Let's take a look at the "war hero's" illustrious military career shall we?

His record as a midshipman at the U.S. Naval Academy was dismal. He piled up demerits left and right for breaking the rules, and barely passed his schoolwork, graduating 894th in a class of 899.

He barely passed flight school. And then he crashed two airplanes and damaged a third.

The first crash took place during advanced flight training at Corpus Christi, Texas. According to McCain, the engine stalled while he was practicing landings. The plane fell into the water of the bay just off the airfield and knocked him unconscious. McCain woke up and somehow managed to get out of the cockpit and escaped serious injury. Investigators reported that they started the recovered engine without any problem, and their report left open the possibility of pilot error.

The next accident took place in Spain while McCain was assigned to an aircraft carrier in the Mediterranean Sea. He tried to fly his propeller-driven A-1 fighter-bomber under a row of pylon-supported electric power lines. This was a “hot dogging” stunt by U.S. pilots in Europe that had caused outrage. McCain’s plane hit and damaged the lines so badly that thousands of people lost power.

“My daredevil clowning had cut off electricity to a great many Spanish homes,” McCain wrote later, “and created a small international incident.”

In 1965, McCain flew a navy airplane to Philadelphia to attend the Army-Navy football game. On the way back to his base in Norfolk, Virginia, the plane’s engine quit, he said, so he bailed out. The plane crashed and was destroyed.

On the morning of July 29, 1967, McCain was sitting in the cockpit of his Skyhawk waiting to be launched by the ship’s catapult. Another plane accidentally set off a Zuni missile that hit the fuel tank of McCain’s A-4, touching off a fire that spread rapidly across the ship. McCain managed to escape injury, but 134 sailors died and many others were badly burned.

It was the worst U.S. Navy accident since World War Two and the fourth serious accident McCain had been involved in since becoming a pilot. His reputation for being a “hotdog”—a show-off pilot who broke the rules—led to rumors that McCain had caused the fire by trying to scare the pilot behind him by suddenly shooting flames out of his tail exhaust. There was no evidence McCain was at fault and the fire was ruled accidental. But the rumors persisted.

And the strike that got McCain captured by the enemy?....
By his own admission, then, McCain failed to follow instructions in combat. He did not try to evade the missile. Moreover, the pilots who were flying near him, one of them with a handheld camera, said he was not hit by a SAM. He had flown too low and was brought down by a barrage of antiaircraft fire. Since a SAM exploded in a bright orange fireball visible for miles around, it was unlikely that they had called it wrong. And since official navy records listed John McCain as downed by AAA fire, they were puzzled by why he later insisted in his political campaigns that it was a SAM.

As other pilots saw it, John McCain, quite simply, had got himself shot down.

But McCain also made another error in the next four to six seconds after he was hit. He failed to use the proper procedure he had been taught for ejecting. As a result, he injured himself critically, breaking both arms and his right leg.

​Additional information on McCain-Linked Nonprofit Received $1 Million From Saudi Arabia
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...fit-received-1-million-from-saudi-arabia

And then of course there's this, a picture of McStain with his terrorist friends, Al-Qaeda.
[Linked Image]

I'm sure those praising him as a patriot will be okay with finding out his involvement in being one of the key players in illegally attempting to remove a duly elected president with the fake Steele dossier. At least libtards like piddler will.

Traitor. Enemy of the American people. Good riddance.

I say again, this is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen in these forums ackleyman. Lowest of the low IMO. You disgust me. Fake conspiracies, fake news, just because you believe them in your warped mind, doesn't make them true.

I'm with ackleyman. I've been told these same stories by my father which was in the service at the time.
McCain is accountable for the death of many GIs.

I have sympathy for him being a POW and the terror he had to endure.

He was politically connected and all the misdeeds were covered up. Thus these political connections along with the war hero story boosted him into politics. He sold his sole to the Rothschild family and never used his political power to do anything good for America. Got his palm greased and played the game.

I wish more people were educated about this before his death but he's gone now and we should leave it at that.

The folks that most need the education, don't want to be educated. They would rather make up their facts to fit their agenda. It's a lot more convenient.

This is one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen in these forums IAyoteHNTR, even from you. You disgust.....just because you think it is a lie in your warped little mind, doesn't make it so.

Do you still hate America?

Originally Posted By: IAyoteHNTRI say again, this is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen in these forums ackleyman. Lowest of the low IMO. You disgust me. Fake conspiracies, fake news, just because you believe them in your warped mind, doesn't make them true.

Over the many years i have been here i have seen members say both good and bad about each other and others around the world. Some of it has lead to very long "discussions", the one thing that almost always has stayed the same is the freedom to say what you believe without being removed from here. (within reason)

I have never yet met anyone who doesn't have 20/20 hindsight.

Originally Posted By: bluealteredOver the many years i have been here i have seen members say both good and bad about each other and others around the world. Some of it has lead to very long "discussions", the one thing that almost always has stayed the same is the freedom to say what you believe without being removed from here. (within reason)

Right on, Joe!
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: bluealteredI have never yet met anyone who doesn't have 20/20 hindsight.

Ummm, maybe with one or two exceptions who have a hard time recognizing the facts when bitten in the........
wink.gif
lol.gif

Regards,
hm

C.Jay, a friend was stationed on that Aircraft carrier when McCain pulled his stunt. This is why I know the truth. The total was approximately 450 sailors and Marines that were killed and injured in that accident. This incident is well documented.

My brother in law's father was a Combat Air Controller in Vietnam at the time when McCain was shot down, you should have heard him talk about McCain's flying skills. This particular individual was a shore nuff war hero with a wall full of metals including the Silver Star with many hundreds of Marines and Army that owe their very life to his efforts in staying in the fight directing Artillery and support aircraft to units that were under withering fire. He was shot down twice and came back with his little prop plane shot to [beeep] many times.

If you wanted to piss him off, you just mention John McCain's name. He said that the best thing that happened to McCain was that he got shot down and probably saved many Sailor's and Marines lives on an Air Craft carrier!

John Underwood is the Hero's name I speak of, you can look up his service record for yourself.

Back