Best batteries for CS24?

jk2paintworx

My batteries crapped out on me and I need to get a fresh set. What I sthe best route to go? I am using a 11.1 4400 mAh li-Ion now but wondering if there is something better.

Thanks guys. Bummer that they are out of stock. I have a batt pack like that but no charger. Would have been nice to get that setup because I would have had a spare battery. I ended up ordering a new Li-Ion since I have 2 chargers already and I need something right away since my call is down. They guy at Foxpro suggested the Lithium because they don't have a memory and they are good in cold weather.

I use Alkalines, that I buy in bulk at Costco. I rarely have AC power to charge batteries when I'm hunting as I'm gone for weeks at time living out of my Van(solar panel and furnace) so I just pull over anywhere and spend the night. It works just fine for me, I have a couple of battery packs that I change out as needed.

Originally Posted By: AWSI use Alkalines, that I buy in bulk at Costco.

That's what I did for a lot of years before switching to Li-ion. Just found those disposable alkaline from Costco to be so much more convenient than the welded rechargeable pack or the eneloop type (my least favorite...).

Once I got to running the li-ion I've never looked back though. Last longer, put out more juice, charge faster, than any of the alternatives. Not sure why anyone would run anything else, except for a situation without AC like yours. And then I'd do the same thing you are.

- DAA

Originally Posted By: reb8600I use Eneloop rechargeables in my CS 24 and my Shockwave.

Yup, Eneloop Pro and a good quality charger. Amazing how long they last.

Back